Answers

6 answers

1. i can't find my rewards points call the store couple time and they told me to go to this web site i can't find the rewards points i don't know if it is just a joke to shop at kmart or there system is down

1. In response to uzma

Hi usma,

We appreciate you reaching out on locating your Shop Your Way reward points.

To locate your points, please sign into your SYWR account and they should automatically be viewed next to your username. If not, please click on the "Rewards" tab to the right of your username and a page will pop up with your information.

I hope this helps and please reach out if you have any further issues.

Thank you!

2. for which I made a purchase and they subtract points from the rewards card. in the part where it says Bonus points earned amount was -21.200. And there are many points that detracted me.

3. i am looking to find out what my rewards points are?

1. In response to kat1108

Hi kat1108,

To locate your Rewards points, please follow directions below and you will be directed to you SYWR account to sign in.

Please let us know if you have any issues accessing!

Thank you!

4. Hi Joec563,

Thank you for reaching out to us today in locating your reward balance.

To locate this information you can sign into your SYWR account. Once signed in you can click on "Rewards Points" for which will bring up total points as well as purchase history.

Please let us know if you have any further questions that we can help you with!

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More