Question

Refund of cancel layaway.?

I just realiz I made a layaway in June oD this year so obviously I know it has canceld is there any way to get refun of my mo ey, I can’t find any layaway polices in this page, it was in store lawawy in RI

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi, Justme1944. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! There is generally no refund offered for a cancelled layaway contract. Please contact the local store where you initiated the Layaway contract to double check on the local store's policy.

Please click here to access the store locator and contact information for your local Kmart.

Hope this helps!

1. In response to laurelS

So in other words no matter how much money I placed on the layaway if I cancel it Kmart keeps it all ?

2. In response to laurelS

Hi, Justme1944. From the Kmart.com Layaway FAQs: You have a 7-day grace* period after your payment due date before your contract is cancelled and items are returned to stock. A nonrefundable Cancellation Fee will apply.*

* Except where prohibited by law, in which case the down payment would be less than that amount. See store for state specific fee limitations. Down payment includes a $5 Service Fee for an 8-week contract and a $10 Service Fee on a 12-week contract. No partial cancellations are permitted. Cancellations can be made only in the store where you opened your contract.

Requires down and biweekly payments. All fees nonrefundable. Cancellation fees apply. Not available at all Kmart locations. Exclusions apply, see store for further details.

Without knowing the specifics of your layaway contract, I am unable to provide additional feedback on a refund. Please contact the local Kmart Customer Service team for additional help regarding a partial refund as this team will be able to view your contract and direct you further!

Recent Activity

See More