Please help my new ex husband and myself joined the rewards program to earn points with purchases he used my phone number and his name why Ill never know and then when the card to redeem points was supposed to come he knew nothing about it so I cvontacted my local Kmart and they told me to come online to get a new card so that I may redeem my points and hopefully get a name change on the account so my name is Lori T*****, address **** East B**** Street #*** Colorado Springs, CO ***** my phone ***.***.**** thankyou for all your help in this mixed up matter


1 answer

  1. Hi Lori,

    Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

    You can easily get your SYWR card by logging into your account. They are no longer sending out hard plastic cards, so you will need to print one through your account.

    Once signed into SYWR:

    ->Go to your Profile page
    ->Rewards - Click on 'Print your membership card' in the bottom.

    To change your name, click on your name once signed into SYWR:

    ->Click on "edit settings" from the drop down
    ->Click on "edit" under General Information and you can change your name from there.

    Make sure that you click on update when finished otherwise it will not save the information you had put in.

    To protect your privacy as well as safety, I have removed your information for this is a public website.

    Please let us know if you have any questions along the way for we would be happy to help you further.

    Have a great weekend!