Question

Please bring back your Joe Boxer Satin String Bikini Panties

I am disheartened that Kmart had discontinued the Joe Boxer Satin String Bikini panty.
I would hope you will bring them back to the stores.
Also can you give me a list of Kmarts in my area that still have them in stock. Need size 7 & 8

Answers

9 answers

1. Hi cz_28,

We appreciate you reaching out in regards to locating this item.

Currently we are researching to get an updated list so that we can continue helping in locating this item for you.

I will keep you posted!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Okay much thanks. But will any of this change Kmarts or Joe Boxers' minds on bringing this item back to the shelves? I love these under garments and would really hate to see them gone forever. They are so comfy and cute. I will be lost without them. Is there anyone else I can email besides messaging Kmart thru feedback?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi cz_28,

Not at this time. We have however been sending forward our members responses while obtaining a list of left over stock.

Please know that I will be sending a Moderator email providing locations in your state.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I would like that list for the PA and NJ - Thanks

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi list_please,

Can you please tell me the size that you are needing?

Once I receive size I will be sending list via email.

Thank you!

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I am also very disappointed in the discontinuation of the favored Satin String Bikinis... they are almost an Icon to us vintage seekers... I wish I knew where I could also get left overs... Size 9 & 10... 10 Being better, but 9 fits... Big Hipped Girls :)

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi KC_CDS,

Unfortunately this item is no longer available and we no longer have a list to provide our members.

We do appreciate you reaching out to us today and will be forwarding any and all feedback left by our members on this item.

Thank you!

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have several available. Contact me at pandasguy@msn.com

8. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

i would also like to know how to get any joe boxer satin string bikini size 10. love them ...

Recent Activity

See More