Question

order item in nov never received item or a refund kmart keeps promising me 3 to 5 business days it has been 3 mths

order new winter jackets for my children for Christmas and never received.them was told 3 to 5 businesses days it would be sent i keep calling and keep getting the same answer. i am tired of waiting . if i don’t get my money back i am going to call help me Howard . tell them how ur corporation stole from my children and they didn’t get a Christmas because OF UR STORE AND WILL POST EVERY WHERE

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello JULIEVALEPR1,

We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. We are truly sorry that you have not receive your refund. I can only imagine your frustration with having to wait for your money. We'd like to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help resolve this issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (JULIEVALEPR1), phone # used at time of purchase to KMSupport@searshc.com.

Thanks,
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi,JULIEVALEPR1. Welcome! I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for a refund. I can imagine how frustrating this is. I've escalated your concerns to our Customer Care Team who can help you address this further. Once the Team responds to you here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Recent Activity

See More