Question

Not cool.

I placed an order on Kmart(dot)com on November 24, 2013. Within a week of the order they charged my debit part of it. And just today they charged me the rest, I was
prepared to pay all along but they caught me off guard today and I was charged a $5 overdraft fee from the credit union. I know I should have been ready and had the money and I did, but not at that moment. They had been waiting about 3 months before charging my account. Not cool, not acceptable. I would like a $5 refund from Kmart, but $5 store credit is okay too. I think this is in bad style. I have been very loyal to Kmart and the company is having some trouble already. Its not cool to do this, not OK.

Answers

4 answers

1. Just about the same thing just happened to me. I didn't realize that there was only a partial payment until tonight when they took the rest. After calling kmart 3 different times and not getting a live person I called the credit card company who couldn't see the charge. They were thinking it was fraud after they also couldn't get ahold of anyone at kmart. I finally tried one last time and spoke to a real person. She did verify that no, its not fraud. All I can say is after the horrible customer service and the "surprise" partial payment I have no intention of ever ordering anything from kmart again. The woman I spoke to didn't do a single thing to rectify the problem or help me to understand why they would wait over two months to complete the transaction. I'm a very unhappy customer

2. Hello PrincessAM,
    My name is Tony and I am part of the Kmart Cares team. We appreciate you letting us know about the purchase troubles that you recently had. The concern that you feel with the way the purchase was handled is absolutely understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist in making this right for you. If you would like to discuss this matter in more detail or have any other concerns, please feel free to send the following information – contact #, screen name (PrincessAM), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MyKmart Community Moderator

3. Hello PricessAM,
    My name is Tony and I am part of the Kmart Cares team. We appreciate you letting us know about the purchase troubles that you recently had. The concern that you feel with the way the purchase was handled is absolutely understandable and we would be happy to step in and assist in making this right for you. If you would like to discuss this matter in more detail or have any other concerns, please feel free to send the following information – contact #, screen name (PricessAM), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Tony
    MyKmart Community Moderator

4. Hi, PrincessAM. Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about this. I can imagine how frustrating and inconvenient this was for you. I will put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who can help address your concerns further. Once the Team responds to you here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!