Question

My pre-approval code is B87VCKY. It’s now saying I need a new one. Please help!

I applied for the WNLI and was approved for $800. When I tried to use it the system was not working @ the Kmart store I was in. I was told to come back to the store this morning 12-21-13. I was told to email here about the problem to get another approval code.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi CASTREJON1201!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on this matter. We are not authorized to view information regarding approvals/denials for this program.

Please know that WhyNotLeaseIt™ is an independent service provider and not an affiliate or licensee of Sears®, Kmart, Shop Your WaySM or any other Sears Holdings Corporation entity or affiliate.

For all inquiries you will need to reach out too WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service Representative at f1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email: kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Thank you!

2. Can I please get a response to my question? How can i get a new approval number?

1. In response to CASTREJON1201

In order to get a new approval number you have to re-appply 9 out o9f 10 it will be denied. I had same problem and I know several others once re applied got denied.