Question

Most useful product purchased at Kmart

What is one product you’ve purchased at Kmart has been your best? This product could be big or small, cheap or expensive but has been the most useful of all.

My best Kmart purchase has to be the PRIMO water cooler. We had been buying single gallons of drinking water for the house due to bad tasting well water when I decided to invest in this. Its been two years since the purchase and its probably one of the most used items in this house. We can easily go thru one 5gallon jug a week especially when I’m using my Keurig machine a lot on one of my coffee kicks.

Answers

5 answers

1. I have received a lot of attention on this in the past in the old community, but I would have to say my BenchTop 3/8" socket set is around 20 yrs old now ! Kmart doesn't sell the brand anymore, but it has been so sturdy, with no rust ! It's in the reviews.... :):) !

1. In response to yobarps

Well, it Was in the reviews but it's no longer there - perhaps because the brand is no longer available.... Still very useful, without a doubt :) !

2. I would also have to say coffee maker! We purchased a Kenmore 12-cup maker a while back and we use it daily. I can't live without my morning coffee, so this has to be one of the most useful products purchased from Kmart to date!

My parents have the PRIMO water cooler as well, Izel. They love it and use it daily!

1. In response to laurelS

My second most used item purchased at Kmart is my Keurig coffee machine. I have spiraled into a full blown coffee addiction since I received it last Christmas.

Laurel, thinking of buying my parents a PRIMO water cooler this Christmas. Every home should have one!

2. In response to laurelS

We've got a shop Keurig machine at work, and now I'm considering getting one, Izel :D !

Recent Activity

See More