Question

Morgantown news ?!?!

Howdy, Laurel !
Have you seen the MSN News story poll – Morgantown made No.7 on the list of nice towns to live in and retire to !!!

I wonder… Can it have something to do with my wonderful friend Laurel ? {**,] ? I think that I may have a new entry on my bucket list visits ;) !

Answers

6 answers

1. Wow yobarps! I have not seen this story!!! Wow, I am surprised and delighted to hear. I will certainly search this on Google and get caught up on my local news. :)

You come visit anytime my friend!

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you, Laurel :):) ! I remembered the town name from before {^^, !

A buddy of mine used to also recount Rocky Mount with much joy ! Have a wonderful week, and good luck finding the story, which can sometimes be a pain with MSN, LOL !

2. I bet it does yobarps! She spreads good cheer wherever she goes! ;-)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I think that she does ! And so does Wendy, my warm new friend :):) !

Thirty seconds after I hit the send button on that question this morn, it dawned on me that her town is in N.Carolina, I believe :D ! Oh well - - - same difference (that part of the country is very dear all-around :)

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Awww thank you!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful member in our Community!

I was looking through the MSN list and could really see myself living on the outskirts in some of those areas. Beautiful!

Except, the city is to much for me these days, hence, why we were are moving back to the country.

As I progress in age, I would like to enjoy my drives without the bumper to bumper traffic and enjoy my surroundings more. Getting back to nature you can say.

My family is very excited to be moving out of the city and closer to the coast. The start of a new journey! ;-)

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

You are very welcomed !

I too am considering that same change of pace... I will have to start traveling next year to many destinations all over, in order to find somewhere to retire in roughly ten years. Two homes would be killer, but I'll settle for one to start with, LOL ! And travelling will be a big part of my retirement, hopefully !
      Happy dreaming to all ! -Yobarps