Question

Missing part of my order without resolution.

Missing part of my order without resolution.
046W001936611001
Model #: 550
KSN #: 1936611
Fruit of the Loom Men’s Print Boxers – Assorted 3 Pack
Assorted 3 Pack 1 @ $10.99 size small
and
046W005123469001
Model #: MF12157BX
KSN #: 5123469
Joe Boxer Men’s Boxer Shorts – Up to No Good
1 @ $6.99 size small
I’m wanting my items or a refund of money paid.I was also charged for so called free shipping. I have been given the runaround.Told on 12/3 that I’d know something in 3 days Then 3 to 5 days and now again an additional 3 to 5 days.Was told 2 times to call the store it was supposed to be shipped from to locate it.Not my job.Ordered online,not through that store.Connie Wade order #428697097

Answers

2 answers

1. mzconnie,
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the mishap with your online order. I can see how frustrating it is to purchase items online and part of the order is missing. Even more, I understand how disappointing it can be not receive the help you needed when you called us for support. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MyKmart) screen name (mzconnie) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi, MzConnie. Sorry to hear your order was incomplete. I will have the Kmart Customer Care Team reach out to help you further with this. Please check back here for a response. Thanks for reaching out to us in the community!

Recent Activity

See More