Question

Meijer Products on the Kmart shopping site?

I was looking to buy bird suet cakes on the Kmart.com website which obviously won’t happen since I have to buy these in store because they are only offered online for a store pick up order which I don’t have much of an issue with but wish they could be shipped for my convenience since Kmart is 30 miles away! The big issue I have is finding Meijer products on the Kmart site, what is up with that?

http://www.kmart.com/heath-outdoor-products-peanut-crunch-all-season-suet/p-043V031303811000P?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

Answers

2 answers

1. I dunno either. I've also seen Whole Foods, Wal-Mart, and Target products on Kmart.com although I doubt you can buy them on that channel.

1. In response to PrincessAM

I've come across Walmart products on there too which is wrong on all sorts of levels. When you see those on the site they always are "out of stock" anyway. I think it might have something to do with the fact over on the Shop Your Way Rewards site which has become like a version of Facebook and Pinterest mixed, members are allowed to upload certain products from other sites.

Many of the items you find on the SYWR page for purchase are mostly from other retailers but you still receive points for buying from them. Only downfall is if your SYWR membership includes free shipping it won't apply to these items being sold from other suppliers.