Question

lost my rewards card and do not remember the pin number how do I get a new card and find out my pin

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi mpjeff!

This can be done easily as they no longer issue out a physical card.

To print out a new rewards card, please sign into your SYWR account. Once you sign in, click on "Rewards Points" just a little ways from your user name. This will bring you to a page where you can click on "pin" and this will bring up a pop-up with your member number as well as pin.

Hope this helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any issues accessing.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

please what is the sywr?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

need tokn where to go to chnge my iformation on my card and add my wife to my rewads card???

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi mdeffen!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Please log into your Shop Your Way Rewards Account at http://www.shopyourway.com/rewards. To add or change personal information click on username, edit settings (drop down from username), and under “personal information” click on “contact information” and then phone number. Once changes are made make sure you click on “save”.

If you have any issues with these changes, please call the SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Support Team at 1.800.991.8708 8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays and they will gladly help you further with these changes.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns.

Recent Activity

See More