Question

Last year, I purchased a 12 foot hexagon Clayton Gazebo (Garden Oasis collection) with a glass bar from the Kmart in Pittston, Pennsylvania. I would like to purchase a replacement canopy but do not know the model number and you are not carrying this gazebo this year. Can you please assist me? Thanks!

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi, nosterman. Does this gazebo look similar? If this is the correct model (Product code:0-05231405-1, UPC code: 769455 7646831, Vendor: SS-I-138-4GZ), you can purchase the replacement canopy online here.

If you own a different model, call toll-free: 1-800-457-4652 for additional help locating the model number and a replacement canopy.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns!

2. Hi Nosterman,

Thank you for posting your question in the MyKmart Community!

Have you tried checking for this information through your Kmart account? If not, please sign into your account for you can look up past purchases.

To do so, click on your name in the top right hand corner once you have signed in:

* Drop down menu, click on "order center"
    * Click on one of the 3 options: "in-store", "online" or "layaway" for which this purchase was made.
    * Click on product and it should provide you with the information you are needing.

I hope this helps in locating your model number for this product. If not, please let us know and we will use another option to locate this information for you.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

My husband purchased the gazebo and I was not present therefore, my rewards cards was not used and the above will not help me obtain the information required. Is there any other way to find out the model number? Thank you!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have a Hexagonal Gazebo from kmart and maybe you can call the company with the following information: Product Code 0-03919699-3 upc code 769455762146 vendor item ss11383ngz.... toll free number 800-457-4652 for Numark Industries Company LTD and they will help you out.

Recent Activity

See More