Question

Lansing police release surveillance images of alleged Kmart thieves

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2013/04/lansing_police_release_surveil_5.html

Answers

4 answers

1. Yikes!

I agree Izel, these images are not the greatest and makes it hard to even try to ID them.

Hopefully someone knows who they are and will come forth, or like you said, they will try to pawn the items stolen.

I know many years ago when I worked for Gensler-Lee Diamonds, we had quite a few customers try pawning off their jewelry which hadn't been paid for. The great thing was that they had their info, plus our info, and they were caught pretty easily and we got our merchandise back. LOL

It is funny how some think that they can get a way with something like that. Nowadays, the camera's in the pawn shops help out tremendously! (at least in my area)

Great share on keeping us updated on the stores closest to you! Thank you! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

This Kmart store in Lansing is another one that sits a little ways off the road making it an easy target, many apartment complexes near by for these suspects to slip away into.

When I first moved out on my own at the age of 19, this is the Kmart I bought everything I needed to start my first home. Still have a lot of the items I bought there too.

This is also the store I had a major issue at a month or so ago when I waited in line for over 20 minutes. lol

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh YIKES!

Perfect location for a thief! One might think that they probably lived close by and have been casing it for a little while getting to know the most and least active times in the area.

I was wondering if this was the store you had mentioned earlier. LOL

Hopefully the next time you shop there, will be a more pleasant experience. ;)

2. I doubt they will have much luck with finding these guys since the images aren't the greatest. This angers me because although not one of my favorite locations, I do shop at this Kmart on occasion.

Hopefully one of these idiots will be busted when they try to pawn off some of what they stole. I hope Lansing Police have notified Dicker & Deal and the other pawn shops in the area. This seems to be a problem at a lot of Kmart stores from what I read online. :-(

Recent Activity

See More