Answers

8 answers

1. Hi bakkia,

Its nice to have you as a new member to our MyKmart Community!

The best answer that I can provide you is for you to give your local store a call and talk to the manager to see why this is not being offered this year.

Let us know the results and if not helpful we will look for another source to locate this answer for you.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I already called the store and the manager, but they did not know the reason about it.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi bakkia,

Thank you for the update. I am currently in the process of locating this information for you.

Please check back periodically for information that I am able to locate.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi bakkia,

We have reached out to find this information and have been informed that you can use double coupons within your store #7274.

Please know that their is a minimal purchase of $25 in grocery, drug and household products to be able to do so.

I hope this helps! ;)

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thank you for helping me. I will try tomorrow at this store.

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,

Just received a little bit more information this morning and wanted to make sure you had this part too.

The limit is 5 coupons per day per member. Members can double up to and including $1 coupons. Any coupons over $1 are not doubled in any way. Only manufacturer coupons are eligible to be doubled, Kmart store coupons are not doubled.

Please let us know if you if have any other issues with double coupons or anything else. We value as a Kmart customer and would like to make sure each and every shopping experience is a positive one.

Have a great day! ;)

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,
      I went to Kmart this week, they did doubled my coupons up to 5. I would like to know that will they do the same next week. Thank you.

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi kb_ven,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Yes, you can use double coupons within your store everyday, this is offered at all Kmart stores.

Just keep in mind when using coupons that their is a minimal purchase of $25 in grocery, drug and household products to be able to do so.

The limit is 5 coupons per day per member. Members can double up to and including $1 coupons. Any coupons over $1 are not doubled in any way. Only manufacturer coupons are eligible to be doubled, Kmart store coupons are not doubled.

Please keep us updated if you have any issues in regards to coupons. ;)