Question

Kmart shopping Feedback Survey

I really wish more than anything those working on the websites for anything Kmart related would stop changing things because each “improvement” seems to only make everything 100 times worse. This time the Shopping Feedback Survey has been changed and it is terrible, it really isn’t worth the customers time to go online to answer a couple questions about the checkout experience only. The former customer feedback survey, a little long, was much better because it covered the customers opinion throughout the whole store shopping experience. I say PLEASE change the format back to the old survey. Two thumbs down for me on that change! :-(

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Izel,

Have you left your feedback here about your new experience about the new "Shopping Feedback Survey? I think it might be a good place to start in letting your thoughts be known.

Thank you for sharing, I wonder how many others feel the same way as you? ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks! Just left my feedback at the link you provided, hopefully it helps. I do a LOT of shopping at Kmart both in store & online but always make sure to do the survey found on the receipt for in store purchases.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I am sure it will help, for they really do keep track of these.

The feedback helps the company in trying to make sure a customers shopping experience is the best it can be, in-store and online in all aspects. ;)

Recent Activity

See More