Question

Kmart has not refunded my money after a so called glich,that canceled my online layway. Has this happened to anyone else. I want my $200.00

Answers

8 answers

1. K MART HAS HIGHLY MADE ME FRUSTERATED AS WELL!!!! I AM BEYOND FURIOUS! i ordered a pair of clogs a week ago and they canceled my item the exact next day but DID NOT PUT MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD this is pissng me off because it has made me a little late with things because i need my money! this is the first time that i shopped at a store and when my orsder was canceled, it took this long to receive my money back! this was my first time shopping online with kmart and i vow to never do it again!

2. Hi Gramy25. I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Do you currently have a case opened with our Customer Care Team?

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you for replying, I have been speaking to management,as of yesterday I was told there are 1,000 people a head of me, when I asked for an appox.date that my money would be credited to my debit card I was told "you will get it back in a very rude tone. I have spoke to numerous managers. My local kmart has spoke to managers. No one can tell me when I will get my money refunded. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. In response to laurelS

Hi Gramy25,

Yikes! That is not good news to anyone to have to hear that plus not having a very positive experience only makes the situation more frustrating.

We would really like to help in resolving this matter for you, so to start off I am going to escalate this to our MyKmart Cares team who are a great help in getting situations resolved.

Please check back soon for a reply back from the Team.

Thank you;)

3. In response to laurelS

Thank you!!!!

4. In response to laurelS

Gramy25,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had less than a positive experience with your layaway as well as with one of our store representatives. We'd like to make sure this is taken care of as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Gramy25), and the phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MyKmart Community Moderator

5. In response to laurelS

Brian, I sent all information regarding the layaway. Hope to hear from you soon. Denise

6. In response to laurelS

I was refunded the down payment of $18.19 so far, according to my bank 40.92 was credited then charged again. I'm still waiting for 163.00 to be credited to my debit card.I made this layaway because I didn't have the money to put out at once, like most people that have layaways. I'm trying to be patient but this has gone on way to long . I feel I should be charging kmart/ sears interest for holding my money for so long.

Recent Activity

See More