Question

Kmart cancel my order

I buy furby party rockers from kmart about 43 items in 14.99 each,order no.454890086 since 17 march. But today i receiced email from kmart my order is cancel. I chat with customer service she told me it’s out of stock in the morning so my order is cancel. If now it’s out of stock, i can understand but it’s in stock and increase the price from 14.99 to 24.99, she told me i have to buy in new price, cannot buy in old price. I think it’s unfair for customer. I order it because it’s discount but now i have to buy in new price eventually kmart is in stock, cancel my order and increase the price. I think kmart is famous company, should have customer responsibility more than this. I am very disapoint to kmart and i will share my case to others if it’s cannot be correctly resloved

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Parinya,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly so for the trouble you have encountered with your online order. Online stock is often based on projected availability, not physical stock in a warehouse. Nevertheless, we know how discouraging this kind of situation has to be for you, and we would like a chance to help make this right for you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Parinya), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi Parinya,

Thank you for joining the MyKmart Community and sharing your experience with us!

I have seen this happen with a few of our members as far as the orders being cancelled and not being able to get their sale price back after having to re-order. At times the items will continue to show online and not show that they are out of stock until after you order. But to make sure, I would like to reach out to a team that can help find this information for you.

We would like to refer you to our Sears Cares Team and have them look into this further to see if they can find some answers for you. I know this can be quite upsetting especially after having already ordered a large quantity of this item.

If you can, please check back periodically for they will respond asking a few more questions that you will need to email to them. They are great team who will reach out to help resolve this issue for you.

Thank you!