Question

K-Mart Canceled my Layaway– when do I get refunded?

Just a few days ago I placed a 24″ RCA LED HDTV on layaway via online shopping for the store closest to my area. Two days ago I received an e-mail saying that due to an error on their part the layaway contract was canceled because the TV was not actually in stock at that particular store. I was told I would get refunded my deposit (fee and original down payment for the layaway). How long does this typically take?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi, PandaSquish. Welcome! Sorry to hear your layaway was cancelled. Depending on your banking institution, the refund could take up to seven business days.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you do not receive the refund within seven business days.

1. In response to laurelS

Hi my kmart layaway order was canceled and it has been 7 days I used to different cards to make my payments does this delay the refund wat happens after the 7 days?

2. In response to laurelS

Hi aprilbx!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that your layaway had been cancelled. Please call our online Customer Service at 1-866-562-7848 so that they can check further on your refund status.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More