Question

I’ve tried paying my layaway online and when it wouldn’t work I called I called the store and not one word from her that other people where having the same problems so when I finally got on with the mobile site I made my payment online at least that’s what I thought, so a wk went by and when I couldn’t see my next payment date I went into the store and they told me my layaway was cancelled I never got one phone call from anyone and I’ve been using kmart layaway for almost 5 yrs and when I was one day late they would call so now I have nothing I have to start all over thanks to the help of the kmart workers I will never use them again because of this y’all should of lat people know what was going on and work with them not show y’all could careless anyone out there ale sure you go pay in the store cause if you are only 3 days late and call the store they will lie to you and won’t say a word to you they will just put it up, and I have prove the I called and tried paying online and no one said anything about the mobile site not taking the payments

I will never use kmart again for anything

Answers

6 answers

1. Shannon1980,

Hi, my name is Brian H. with the Kmart Cares team. We appreciate you posting about your concerns regarding your layaway issue. We certainly don't want to make shopping with us difficult or frustrating. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this is resolved properly. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (Shannon1980) to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

I've tried sending my info to the email but it won't let me you can email me at *****@hotmail.com thank you

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hi Shannon1980!

I am sorry that you are having issues getting your contact information sent.

I am sending an email for you to add your contact information and I will relay it to our Kmart Cares team for you.

Thank you for reaching so that we can help you further!

Please note that I have removed your email address for your security and privacy.

3. In response to SHC-BrianH

I am experiencing a similar problem. Twice I've tried to pay and payment is not being submitted. I get a message that I will receive a confirmation email but I've received no such email. I'm frustrated and if my layaway gets cancelled I will be furious and will not return to kmart in the future.

4. In response to SHC-BrianH

Thanks for the feedback, MrsMiles330. I am very sorry to hear you are encountering this issue. We reached out to the appropriate team and shared your feedback. We will update you with more information as soon as we have additional details!

2. Hi Shannon. Welcome to MyKmart and thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry to hear that your layaway was cancelled. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who will help you address these concerns further. The Team will reach out to you here, once they do I will email you to let you know they have posted.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns here and providing an opportunity for us to help.

Recent Activity

See More