Question

I’ve been shopping on the website. Earlier, I was going to check out, selected Paypal, and started going through the process until I realized I had forgotten something. I hit “cancel and go back to Kmart.” Now, when I try go through checkout, I cannot select PayPal as a method of Payment! What is going on?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi happee_grrl!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with checkout. Have you tried clearing your cache or by using a different browser such as IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla? Sometimes this may help with this type of issue.

If this still issue still resumes, please call our Customer Service at 1-866-562-7848 so that they can help you further with your order.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

No, that solution didn't work. And this is actually the third time this has happened. It happens on the Sears site too. I guess I will just not order anything today. And eventually decide I didn't need it anyway.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi happee_grrl!

I appreciate you coming back in and providing an update. I will forward onto tech support to let them know of this issue for both sites during check out.

Thank you!