Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Dsturd, and welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Unfortunately they do not issue the plastic SYWR cards anymore.

Do you by any chance have a laminator? This is one way that can help prolong the paper card.

Another possible way of keeping your member card handy is by taking a picture of it with your phone and keeping it in your folder.

This is what I have done with mine and my daughter likes her laminated.

Just a couple of thoughts on how else you can keep your info handy!

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Or you could memorise the rewards card number like I did
      with rewards card I got at the local WaldebBooks, even though that chain is gone for good. I know it like the back of my hand, I could say it right now. Too bad I can't do that with my ShopYourWayRewards card (yet). Gotta train my brain.. LoL.

And I still remember it.

It seems that mall-based booksellers like B. Dalton and Walden's are a thing of the past now, I liked the idea of books in the mall :(

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I was quite disappointed when I finally reached V.I.P. Gold, waited for months for a new "Gold" card to arrive in the mail only to finally receive nothing but those flimsy key ring cards.

The amount of money I spent to reach that level was quite a lot so I should have been given an actual card since technically I paid for it by being a very loyal Kmart customer.

I'm still a long way from reaching the goal of Platinum and really not sure if I'll make it before the end of the year but wish even if I did make it to that level they would print out a card because that would be a major goal to accomplish!

I did receive a V.I.P. Silver card when I reached that level which was cool. Obviously I should treat that card like Gold just like my level since its no longer being given out.

Recent Activity

See More