Question

Is there a way for me to find my account information with my rewards card member and account number?

A few years ago I signed up for a rewards card with my mother, but I can’t remember any of our account information since it’s been a few years. Now I have a rewards card that I’m not able to use online, which would be really nice rather than having to go in store to use it. Is there any way that I would be able to recover the account information or update the rewards card account to a current shopper’s account?

Answers

2 answers

1. My mother also doesn't know the information. I can supply names for the account (My mother's) as well as the account number and the member number, and which store the account was created at.

1. In response to rmorales1031

Hi, rmorales1031. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Please call the Shop Your Way Rewards Support Team at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays) for help with your Account. This Team can research your Account credentials by phone and help you activate the Account online.

Hope this helps. Thanks for taking the time to reach out here! Feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns.

Recent Activity

See More