Question

Is there a number I can call to file a complaint because I have just had the WORST customer experience I have ever had!!!

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi MecMec2000,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. My name is Susan with the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We're sorry that you've had poor online and store experiences with us. We'd like to speak with you regarding your experiences and offer our assistance to help resolve any remaining issues. We value your business very much. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to KMsupport@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (MecMec2000) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi MecMec2000,

We appreciate you reaching out through the MyKmart Community!

I am very sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. Is this in regards to a purchase in-store or online?

Your concerns are very important to us and I would like to make sure we are directing you to the appropriate contact to help take your complaint.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

The initial purchase was online which turned into a nightmare then when I tired to return items purchased online to a local store that was just as bad!!!

Recent Activity

See More