Question

Is Kmart going to have seasonal coffee flavors that I can order on-line?

I see a brand that I have tried called Hills Bros. and I do prefer cappuccino, but it shows up as temporarily unavailable. There is a brand that I am unfamiliar with that says store pickup called Grove Square. It is not available at all and I also see.
Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Co. Coffee, All Purpose Grind, Mountain Roast. I am hoping shelf stable foods will eventually be shipped especially if I can’t get them here. If it will be carried, during what months do I have till to order? By seasonal I mean coming across the pumpkin flavored, eggnog, mint etc. as I want to be prepared to start looking.

Answers

8 answers

1. Hi For2Day!

Not to long ago we had researched for a few other members on why some of these items show up unavailable and had been informed that they have removed the shipping options in regards to groceries and consumables. Unfortunately we do not have a list of when or if these items will be made available.

This does not mean that these categories will be not offered in the future, but until they begin to analyze these products more thoroughly they will not be offered at this time for shipping.

Hope this helps in answering your concerns a little!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks Wendy for answering so quickly, but I was hopeful. Do you think if they change that, they will inform the on-line shoppers? I could see why the available items offered would be selective, but I would think some would be sold out at times.

So how are the guinea pigs and just wondering out loud , do they sell pet food on-line. I don't have pets but it might be handy info for others to find out for.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We are all hopeful that they will continue to add more and more, and it may be where one would have to check themselves if available.

The guinea pigs are doing fine for now. A few months back 1 ended up with a cyst under her neck, looked awful, but seems to be doing quite well now. They had said it was common, but nothing I have seen before.

As for food? Unfortunately Kmart does not carry their brand that was recommended so we do not know if that option is available.

It is nice to see you back in the Community! I hope you are doing well!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

That coffee, always causing issues! lol

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

This does not mean all grocery and consumable items since I have a few items currently being shipped from Kmart that are grocery items. :-)

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We can't seem to curb it, which isn't a bad thing, is it ?!?!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I just got my daughter hooked on the Caramel Latte creamer!

But like For2Day, I am waiting on the Pumpkin creamer!

I have however cut down am drinking 1 cup a day! That is pretty good for me for I was drinking coffee 3-4 times a day which interfered with my water in-take. LOL

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I know what you mean, Wendy :):) I simply give in to 2 coffees, one or two teas and quarts of water all day ! Talk about a human hydrant !

And IT IS Very good to see For2Day about in the community ! A grand Hello :):) !

Recent Activity

See More