In 2012 I received a letter from Sears telling me that I had over 1400.00 in Kmart Pension from when I worked at Kmart in the 80′s. I filled out all information to have the check rolled over into my 401k and received a from 1099-R from Sears. While working on my 2013 taxes I ran across the 1099-R from 2012 and decided to check and make sure my money was rolled into my T-Rowe Price account. Spoke to T-Rowe Price about it and they have no record of that amount being deposited to my accounts. Now when I try to reach someone by phone to talk about this the phone prompt asks me for a PIN number that I do not have. Does anyone know how to call and speak to a human regarding my pension?


1 answer

  1. Hi, MKDENTON. Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting with our Pension Team. Please email us your contact information (full name, phone number, email address) to and use subject line 'MyKmart - MKDENTON Pension' and we will have a member of the team reach out to you directly.

    We look forward to helping you with this further!

Recent Activity

See More