Question

I’m enrolled in K Mart rewards but don’t have a card. Every time I make a purchase I have to give my e-mail adress to the cashier because I changed my phone number and I don’t remember the number that I gave when I entered in the rewards program. How can I access my account and change my phone number?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi gsolla,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

To print out an rewards card, please sign into your SYWR account and click on "Rewards". Once this page loads you will be able to view your membership number/pin and the option to "print".

To change your phone number you can click on "username", "settings" and in left tab "account". Once you have edited your information please click on save for information to save and update.

If you have any issues with your account, please contact the SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Support Team at 1.800.991.8708, Monday – Sunday, 8 am – 11 pm, Central Standard Time for they would be happy to help!

Feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have the same problem but I cant use the shop your way rewards website because it keeps asking me for my card number which I dont have the only thing I do have is my email

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Robledo13!

I have provided additional information on your original thread.

Please click here to view.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More