Question

i would like to go on line and print me a k-mart rewards card some one said i could please let me know how thanks ruth ohern

I do not under stand screen name please tell me what to put I put my name but would not take it

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi 7782. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your user name. A screen name is the name that appears publicly when you post content in the Community (question, answer, comment, etc.). Your user name currently is '7782'. Is that name ok for you? If not, please let us know and we will direct you appropriately to change your user name.

To print a copy of your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Membership Card, please go to www.shopyourway.com/rewards and sign in using the email address associated with your Membership and password. If this will be your FIRST time accessing your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Account, please click 'JOIN OR ACTIVATE' in the top right corner of the page.

Once logged in, click on 'REWARDS POINTS' in the top right corner of the page to view your Membership credentials. To the right of PIN#, click the link to view your PIN. Next, click the link to print a copy of your Membership card.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions.

2. you can print the card on your shopyourway rewards account, just set up a password with your email. there will be a link in your rewards account to print out a printed copy of your card.

Recent Activity

See More