Answers

3 answers

1. Hi louan.eyre,

Thank you for joining the MyKmart Community!

To retrieve your receipt you can sign into your Kmart account. Once doing so you can click on "Order Center" from your username drop down menu.

Once you locate the receipt you are needing, click on "view order details" and your whole receipt will become visible.

Please post if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have a tiny receipt but can't find any ereceipt in my email. I have a receipt # but nothing comes up when I enter it online. efpnd@yahoo.com

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

So when you click into your online Kmart account, it is not showing your most recent purchase under the "Order Center"?

If not, you can also view your most recent and past purchases through your online SYWR acccount. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to print through this account in regards to receipts. But you can take that information to your local Kmart store and they can print it for you.

Please go to www.shopyourway.com/rewards and log in to your Account or Activate your account online if you are accessing your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Account online for the first time.

Once logged in, click on 'Rewards Points' in the top right corner of the page, then click 'View your account history'. Click the calendar icon inside the blue box to adjust the calendar to include all the dates your wish to view in your purchase history.

If still having issues in retrieving your receipt please contact our online Customer Service at: 1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday - Sunday.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions or if you have any trouble with the steps above.

Recent Activity

See More