Question

I went to return bicycle made a gift for my son.

I went to return bicycle made a gift for my son.

Worker in the service of customers do not know what to do and says she call the manager. another worker came to take another customer.

Then they asked me again what I told them that I want to return the bicycle.

And I told them more than once that I do not have the invoice.

Then came another employee and echoed of the same words.

Finally, the Panel decided not to approve the return of bike.

I told her why she said: the manager not here.

I do not know what is the relationship of the manager in this (SUBJECT).

Then why there is no Assistant manager?

Should we take an appointment with the manager in advance to think about return anything!!

My question is why do not choose a competent staff and put them in the right place?

Why when the customer comes to buy something the staff will be happy and when the customer returns the merchandise (changing faces).

I do not know if this treatment with everyone or with specific people (shape, color, identity, perhaps religion also)

Answers

3 answers

1. RETURNQUESTION, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with your bike return. We certainly can see why you are disappointed and upset with the level of customer service you have received. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your experience. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RETURNQUESTION), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi RETURNQUESTION! Thanks for sharing your experience today. I am so sorry you had problems with that bike return at your local store. I have sent your complaint along to the SearsCares team-they will be happy to discuss the problems you have had, and will pass your feedback along to the proper contact.

Check back right here is a bit for a reply from a team member.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

THANK YOU, FOR YOUR RESPOND
      I CALLED MANY TIME TO STORE MANAGER BUT THE ASSOCIATE TELL SHE IS NOT IN THE STORE.
      TODAY I SPOKE WITH ASSISTANCE MANAGER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TELL ME JUST BRING THE ITEM TO THE STORE AND THE ASSOCIATE WILL BE HELP YOU.
      I WOULD TO SAY THANKS TO ASSISTANCE MANAGER.
      BUT MY QUESTION: TODAY, MY ITEM PRICE $200 IN THE STORE AND MY REFUND IS $130.
      THE ASSOCIATE TOLD ME, SHE GAVE ME THE SALE PRICE, BUT THE ITEM IN THE STORE NOT ON (SALE) !!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR RESPONSE

WITH MY FULL RESPECT

SINCERELY,
      OMAR

Recent Activity

See More