Question

I went to my local Kmart, for what I have to believe is the very last time. Can you please help me to find someone to complain to? I already called and emailed the store manager to NO avail.

I used the MyGopher from work, ordered, paid, and when the email came stating my items were ready for pick up, I went to Kmart and was treated flat out rude and disrepectfully, ignored and even laughed at. I stood in line for 45 minutes waiting for items that were literally 5 feet away from me. I was very tempted to just ****** my purchase and walk out.

Answers

5 answers

1. MalsGal,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry that your customer service experience at the store did not meet expectations. We certainly can see why this situation would be upsetting. We would be happy to have a dedicated case manager contact you to discuss your experience. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (MalsGal), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I will forward the email that I sent already to the store manager. I wrote out my entire visit, including names of associates in an email. The response I received actually asked me for the names, which, sadly, leaves me to believe my email was never read.I have forwarded that to the email above. Thank you

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

We appreciate the update MalsGal!

Please continue to keep us posted if you have any other issues or concerns.

Thank you!

2. Hi MalsGal!

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us on this issue for your concerns are very important to us.

We would like to help you further by having our Kmart Cares team contact you on this issue.

Once one of our team members responds I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back to your post for further contact.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I received the same treatment recently when I went to pick up an item I had ordered on the phone.
      I miss the old courteous KMart and Sears. It made me feel sad.