Question

I was wondering if I purchased Kmart and Sears Brands at Meijer would I be able to get Shopper Reward Points from Kmart?Also some friends at Church today were talking about Sears taking over Miejer and Rebranding all the Kmart stores as Miejers ?This makes a lot of sense to me but is it True?

Capital Idea!

Answers

3 answers

1. I HIGHLY doubt the information you heard was anywhere close to being the truth, good and bad gossip always seem to follow Sears/Kmart brand which is sad. I'm not a fan of Meijer stores even though its a Michigan based company and I am a lifelong Michigan resident. Meijer would never sell out to SHC because of the fact its a large very successful company with no reason to sell out to another. Meijer is doing very well financially and has been rapidly expanding its location base such as a new store and gas station 20 minutes from my home. There have been at least two former Kmart stores I recall that were purchased by Meijer and remodeled into Meijer stores. That would be comparable to saying SHC is buying out Walmart and branding them as Kmart stores.

1. In response to izel8326

very well said, friend.

2. Nope! Besides Meijer is a bad store, I'm having a little internship' at Meijer but after work I sometimes go to Wal-Mart. Wish we had Kmart in town tho.

Recent Activity

See More