Question

I was told when I visited the store by an associate that I was approved for your program and the only thing to finalize my application was to call customer service and provide proof of residency. Customer service now tells me I am denied! They mentioned NOTHING about proof of residency just denied. No one from points A, B and C can give you any DIRECT answers. They just pass you off to the next process of being denied for a NO CREDIT NEEDED PROCESS. I would at least appreciate a DIRECT answer. How many deceived people will it take before you shut this program down all together?

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi, neetalee. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience here. I will be happy to share your concerns with the appropriate team. Have you had a chance to reach out to the WhyNotLeastIt Customer Service Team? To reach a WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service Representative, please call 1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email at kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns here.

1. In response to laurelS

she is lying, another way of directing and delaying a response.... just a mess!!

Recent Activity

See More