Question

I was pre-approved for The Why Not Leasing program but because the store associates had no clue as to how the program works they kept voiding my transaction. I was told to call the 1855 number after calling was told that I was missing employment information & to return to the store. The associate already put my information & I received an approval code. After ringing up my item it gave her amount that I would have to pay but wouldn’t accept. The associate than called to customer service number again only for them to say I wasn’t approve which I don’t understand because I was already approved previously. I have good credit and a job & someone who doesn’t gets it with no problem. How can approval code but not be able to use. Before offering a program the company should train their employee’s on how it works it!!

Answers

3 answers

1. I had the exact same problem...... the only thing im upset about is the embarrassment that this has caused, the security even came from the back as if I was trying to fraudulently use someone's identity because I stayed up front in line for about 20 min trying to get through to a number that don't give you no better answers, people looking at you like you stupid, but the issue is the dog on sales clerk didn't know what, you can use or not!!!!

1. In response to TrechicV

oh yea I got the same response as you did,,,, Thank you for sharing...... that must be some generated mess they send everybody!!

2. Hi, MzDetermined29. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! I am very sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the Why Not Lease It program. I will be happy to share your concerns with the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us!

Recent Activity

See More