Question

I was denied the opportunity to get whynotleaseit

I was told to contact customer service by phone or email. I did speak with a CS rep on the phone but was told that I needed to email the aproval department to get my answer. Based on the criteria for the program I do me the requirement; I have a stable and steady income, I’m well of the age required and I have lived at my address for 4 years and I been with the same employer for 5 years. Why was I denied?

Answers

6 answers

1. You know what's odd. I have friends who make less money then I do. Horrible credit and have been sued by local lease to own places and they got approved with no problem. But the people who can actually afford to lease it (pay it off on time without out extra fees) and with relatively decent credit are the ones having problems.

2. Hi wantthisshoe,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We have no knowledge of whom gets approved or denied within this program. A denial letter is sent to the member informing them to contact WNLI if they have additional questions.

To reach a WhyNotLeaseIt program Representative, please call 1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email to kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

got print out saying cannot process at this time.
      was preapproved 2wks ago, approval code has expired and would like to reapply
      please answer as soon as possible , Iam at store 4355

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, rekitamoss19! Thanks for posting today! I would recommend getting in touch with the WhyNotLeaseIt folks at the contact information Wendy provided above.

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

How long does it take for your response teams to reply to an email? 8

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi laturecarter!

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry on this program.

Please know that WhyNotLeaseIt™ is an independent service provider and not an affiliate or licensee of Sears®, Kmart, Shop Your WaySM or any other Sears Holdings Corporation entity or affiliate.

For further contact you will have to reach out the WhyNotLeaseIt program Representatives in regards to email time frame.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More