i want to return an item but cant find the receipt. i used my shop your way rewards card so i know the receipt can be located. am i still eligible to get my cash back in the original form of payment?

i logged into my shop your way rewards account and am able to view the transaction e-receipt but cant print it out since i do not have a printer. I paid cash for the item and need to know if i can get my cash back. i have all parts and original packaging and its within 30 days of my purchase.


5 answers

  1. Hi, monkeylittle22. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! You can give the associate at Customer Service your Shop Your Way Rewards Account information and have the associate look up the transaction. You should be able to receive a full refund since you used your Shop Your Way Rewards Account and the item is still in original packaging and is within 30 days of my purchase!

    Hope this helps. Please feel free to reply with any additional questions!

    1. In response to laurelS


      I made a purchase that was paid fully by rewards points but I would like to return the items for a refund, I was in a hurry and picked up the wrong items. How will the refund work since I paid with points? Will I get cash back or will my points be credited back? Thanks in advance.

    2. In response to laurelS

      Hi Mgonzalez627,

      Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

      Please call the SYWR Customer Service at 1-800-991-8708. They will be able to let you know how the point system works with returns as well as if any time frames on when points will be added back to your SYWR account.

      Thank you!

    3. In response to laurelS

      Thank you so much for your response, I will so just that.

    4. In response to laurelS


      Let us know how it goes for it would be a great to help to other members as well!

      Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More