Question

I thought shop your way max was to provide free shipping but now Kmart has applied a minimum amount in order to get free shipping.. Makes no sense. I definitely will NOT Become a paying member if that’s the case.

Answers

4 answers

1. All my items are SOLD AND FULFILLED BY KMART! I was about to get your membership when I see how you make me pay a minimum of 30.00 now. What's the point of the membership? I will be sticking with Amazon Prime. I'm not going to pay for the privilege of paying shipping.

2. Same thing happened to me today. I had ordered two items previous to the one I was going to order today and it had charged me no shipping. All of a sudden today it's charging me shipping on this item.

1. In response to Keir_Oh

Hi Keir_Oh,

Have you had a chance to call 1.800.991.8708?

Please know that SHOP YOUR WAY™ MAX applies only to shippable items sold by Sears & Kmart and excludes certain Marketplace items.

Keep us posted on the outcome!

3. Hi CeleBeautyStatus,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Please call our SYWR Representatives at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays) and they will be able to help you further in answering your questions in regards to shipping for Shop Your Way Max if the items you would like to purchase are sold by Kmart and Sears for SHOP YOUR WAY™ MAX applies only to shippable items sold by Sears & Kmart. Excludes certain Marketplace items

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More