Question

i sent back my online order just as the directions had read and have not received my refund. This was back in July and it’s September..

My order number 529842680 and the item numbers are 046W004799987001, quantity 3 and 046W004799431001, quantity 2. Both are the men’s five-pocket shorts-denim. The order was placed on July 10, 2013 and returned via mail according to the instructions with insurance. Checked the mail tracking on my postal receipt and it was received by your receiving department.

Answers

1 answer

1. Been_waiting, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are truly sorry for the troubles you have encountered with the return of your online order. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with having to wait a long time to receive your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Thank you for your order number and we will forward your information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (been_waiting), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More