Question

I saved $44.68 at Kmart tonight!

My bad experience at Kmart last weekend was made up tonight during a shopping trip to another Kmart location. I already expected to be spending quite a lot at Kmart tonight since it was time for a major stock up on just about everything in the house, even planned to buy myself something to enjoy like a shirt or whatever caught my eye. I decided on a 6ft Northwest Territory folding table on sale for only $42, good thing to have on hand too. I spent a total of $162, received a $5 gift card, almost $9 in rewards points. Receipt said I saved a total of $44.68 tonight! Kmart rocks! :-)

Answers

4 answers

1. I love reading your posts Izel!

My trip is on Monday (day off) so I hope I am able to find some great buys for household items. I am trying to save up my rewards for a new outdoor grill this summer.

Thank you for the share! You always put a smile of my face ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

We bought a grill last spring, I recommend looking into the dual type with gas/charcoal option. Use Mesquite charcoal if you decide on that type, best flavor.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Are they very big?

I guess if I chose something like this, I can use the charcoal after moving, it is prohibited to use charcoal here. I do not agree with it for I think the gas can be more dangerous, but rules are rules LOL

I have only been focusing on the gas grills, so I will widen my search. Thanks for the suggestion ;)

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

It would probably be too large for what you're looking for, we have a large yard and live in a rural area so its something we can get away with. :-)

Recent Activity

See More