Answers

2 answers

1. Hi, rcclover. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have a Customer Care representative reach out to you to help you address this further. Please check back here for further follow up from the Customer Care Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here!

1. In response to laurelS

Dear rcclover,

We would like to apologize to you for receiving something that was not correct. We understand how frustrating it to order an item online then receive something that is not correct. I would also be concerned about receiving the charges for the shipping on this item even though it was incorrect. We would be happy to look into this issue further and offer our assistance to help get this situation resolved for you. We value your business very much and would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager who can help resolve this situation. In addition, we'd appreciate the opportunity to address any other concerns you have with this order or with another Kmart issue. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to kmsupport@searshc.com. Include your Kmart screen name (rcclover), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,

Susan R.
      MyKmart Community Moderator

Recent Activity

See More