Question

I recently made an order on December 18. My order number is 612612759 both items on my reciept said that both would be delivered by December 24; however, when I tracked my package by ups it said that it would be delivered by December 30

Answers

2 answers

1. Jackie214,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We appreciate you for bringing this matter to our attention. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your online order. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. We thank you for your order number and will forward your information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Jackie214), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.
    Thank you, Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Jackie214! Welcome to MyKmart! We can get you in touch with KmartCares, the escalation team, who can follow up with you on your order. A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will send you an email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thanks!

Recent Activity

See More