Question

I purchased a top for my daughter who does not live near me….it was a gift. I tried to return it and since it was purchased in June (I had a receipt) the store would not even give me a credit for it. It still had the tags and I had a receipt. Why not a store credit if not taken off my card?

Answers

3 answers

1. AquariusAnne,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced in regards to your daughters gift. We can understand your concern with returning and receiving your money back. We certainly apologize for any frustration and would like to speak with you in regards to this, in order to find a satisfactory resolution.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (AquariusAnne) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

1. In response to ZenaidaM-2

Thank you for your concerned reply to my complaint. I have sent an email to the eaddress you gave me in this reply. Hope to hear from you either by email or telephone.
      Thank you and I do appreciate your kind response in a concerned time frame.
      AquariusAnne

2. Hi, AquariusAnne. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have a Customer Care representative reach out to you to help you address this further. Please check back here for further follow up from the Customer Care Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here!

Recent Activity

See More