Question

I purchased a replacement plan for a silver chain that wound up breaking within the year. When I went ot return it, I was told to do it through the website. Everything seemed to be going well until I did not receive the gift card in the mail that I was supposed to get. How can I get a new gift card?

Answers

2 answers

1. taradwalters

My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your situation and research your gift card. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (taradwalters), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, tarawalters. Welcome to the MyKmart Community! Sorry to hear you have not received your gift card. I would like to put you in touch with our Customer Care Team to help you track the gift card. We will reach out to you shortly via email with next steps.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Recent Activity

See More