Question

I placed an order on 1/01/13 and just noticed that it was cancelled. I assume that happened because I used a Visa Gift Card and it didn\\\’t go through. How can I submit the same exact order with all of the discounts and pay for it with my regular Visa card?

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi spiritenergy,

I am sorry to hear that your order had been cancelled. Have you called yet to see what the issue may have been?

The best way to handle this issue is to first see why your order was cancelled. As you mentioned, it could be due to your Gift card, or its no longer available, or some other reason.

You can do this in a few different ways, you can either call or use the chat. Please click here and it will take you to the page you need in gaining more information on this matter. You will find the information in the left side bar.

One great thing about these 2 options is that if you need to re-order they can help you do so at the same time. Please make sure you have your order number handy before chatting or calling to help expedite the service.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you need further assistance. ;)

Recent Activity

See More