Question

I paid off over a $620.00 layaway.. Did not receive any gift cards, the customer service lady took it upon herself to decide to give me $5 off instead… And I’m not getting the best deals for my family or rewards, we are 12, but one of us is 4 yr old Kaylee that we spend most our money on out of state Cancer treatments! So why are you all withholding the gift cards, I got receipts totaling over 2100$ this season and most don’t even have my rewards on them!!

I got 12 members of family, and 4 yr old Kaylee with Cancer!! I need those rewards!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Buffy, My name is Dianne and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your layaway and receiving your rewards you deserve. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the layaway was under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (BuffyDinsmoreHicks) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Dianne D. MyKmart Social Media Moderator

2. Hi BuffyDinsmoreHicks,

I am sorry to hear of this issue and have responded to a previous post on how to redeem the rewards but I would like to further help by having a SearsCares team member also respond to make sure you are getting the right amount of gift cards as well as reward credits.

Please check back shortly for a response and let us know if you have further questions or concerns that we can help you with.

Thank you;)

Recent Activity

See More