Question

I made a final payment on my online layaway Aug. 8th and I still have not received my merchandise or a refund.

order # 537880955

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear pat62,

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty receiving your layaway purchase or refund from Kmart. My name is Susan with Kmart Cares Escalations team. We'd be more than happy to look into your issue and offer the assistance of a dedicated Case Manager who can help resolve this issue. We value your business and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done. Because you have included your order number, I have been able to look up your name, contact information and purchase information. I'll forward your information directly to our Case Management Team and ask that a Case Manager contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Susan R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-SusanR

It's Oct.1st and I'm still waiting to resolve this issue.It's been 53 days that I've been waiting for my refund or my merchandise that I paid for.

2. Hi, pat62. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We would like to help you further with this. I have escalated your concerns to our KmartCares team. We will reach out to you via email with next steps.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out!