Answers

11 answers

1. I found it!
    Here's a link to another mykmart page where I tried to post it. Read down to my posts near the bottom, and the info is in there:
    https://www.kmart.com/community/questions/i-live-in-zip-01775-where-is-bp-gas-station-that-honors-kmart-gas-rewards/

2. Hi jeruzicka. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Here is the page on kmart.com that has all the info:

www.kmart.com/earngasforless

This site has program info, details, a pdf to participating locations as well as step by step instructions on how to the program works.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to reply with any additional questions.

1. In response to laurelS

That doesn't help... there's no list of stations there that I see.

2. In response to laurelS

Hi bobalony,

Here is the list of the nearest participating Kmart's and get a coupon to redeem at BP. Please click here!

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you!

3. In response to laurelS

I was looking for same thing, but the links you provided only show Kmart locations. As was the original requester, I'm looking for a list of participating BP locations. I've had trouble with this in the past with two BP stations that said they "didn't" participate.

4. In response to laurelS

Hi Ben,

The link above provides all BP, Sunoco and Shell stations near those participating Kmart stores.

I have located a link to find BP stations closest to your area. Once you locate a station near you, you can match it to the Kmarts listed above that are participating with BP stations. http://mybpstation.com/station-finder/

Hope this helps!

5. In response to laurelS

Thanks for the list, however I am not seeing any Sunoco stations?
      Can you please provide a list of participating Sunoco stations in NJ.
      Thanks.

6. In response to laurelS

Hi Minoo,

Please click here which will take you to the "Earn Gas For Less" page. Once here please click on the red highlighted "already a member" which is located under the "Kmart Express" logo and the "Shop Your Way" logo.

Once done, a list will pop up where you will be able to scroll down to NJ in locating a Sunoco station near you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues in accessing.

Thank you!

7. In response to laurelS

no the list that pops up is the kmart stores not the gas stations.....that all we want is the GAS STATIONS!!!

8. In response to laurelS

Hi waq20659,

We have just recently received a list so that we can help our members locate a Sunoco station near them.

Can you please provide your zip code and we would be happy to locate a station for you.

Thank you!

9. In response to laurelS

Did anyone find any participating BP stations near Acton Ma? Went two three different stations (including one down the street from the Kmart in which I received the coupon) and was told by all that they are either not participating or do not have the upgraded pumps to honor. What gives?

Recent Activity

See More