I live in Alabama and get ereceipts from West Allis, Wisconsin, how can I get an email change, I’m not getting any of my points


1 answer

  1. Hi, bookladi48. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

    Please call the SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Support Team at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays) for help your Account credentials or feel free to access your SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS Account online at Once logged in, click on your user name in the top right corner of the page, then 'edit settings'. Once on your profile page, click 'Account' in the left lower portion of the page - see menu on left of screen. Finally, click 'edit' to the right of your current email address.

    Hope this helps. Feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns!