Question

I just recently made a purchase at my local kmart and for whatever reason they couldnt get to my reward points which equaled $16.47 so they took $10 off somehow. I should have $6.47 left over plus my recent puchase amount, except I dont. I only have the recent purchase amount left and I want to know how to get my points back on file and redeem my %6.47.

I just recently made a purchase at my local kmart and for whatever reason they couldnt get to my reward points which equaled $16.47 so they took $10 off somehow. I should have $6.47 left over plus my recent puchase amount, except I dont. I only have the recent purchase amount left and I want to know how to get my points back on file and redeem my %6.47.

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi katherineholm,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your reward points. To help with this issue, please contact the Shop Your Way Rewards Team at 1.800.991.8708 (8 AM-11 PM CST, 7 days a week, except for certain holidays) so that they can help in looking into your account and to help you further with your reward points.

Feel free to reach out here with any additional questions. Thanks for reaching out!

Recent Activity

See More