Question

I just put something on layaway at store. Came home and online it says I have an invalid contract number. Is there a lag time between purchace and store and when it can be viewed online?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Knittingfreak!

Thank you for joining MyKmart!

There could be, but to double check, please call our online Customer Service so that they can check this for you.

You can call them at 1-866-562-7848), from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CT) Monday - Sunday

I hope this helps!

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi not sure if that will work I called the customer service number and the gentleman I spoke too told me he could not help me that I would have to call the store where I put my layaway on

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh no! I am very surprised that they are not able to look up your account to check if errors for you.

Have you tried checking you online account to see if it is showing yet before calling your local store?

There are 2 accounts that you can check for your layaway, one option is your online Kmart account, and the other is your SYWR account.

For your Kmart account, sign in and go to "Order Center". Once you land on this page click on "layaway" to the right of the page. This should bring up your new contract or you can "add new in-store contract".

To view within your SYWR account, sign in and click on "Rewards Points" to the right of your username. Click on "View account History" and put in the dates for time frame of transactions.

I hope this helps you and I am very sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you in trying to get this issue resolved.

Please keep us posted on your progress for I am sure your local store can help in getting this resolved for you and to make sure you have the correct contract information.

Once resolved please also know that you can now make your layaway payments online. To do so, please click here. Once on the landing page click on "Check Order Status", this will then open up to a page where you can click on "Make a Layaway Payment".

Thank you!